St Margaret’s Anglican Church
St Margaret’s Anglican Church On the Corner of Tyrell and Elizabeth Streets (1937) Architect W.G. Bennett and built in the Gothic Revival Style that clearly places it in the Inter-War period. A large Art Deco cross features prominently on each gable end. The interior furnishings and fixtures integral to the design are also the work of the architect.