Mt Lawley Bowling Club
Mt Lawley Bowling Club (1936 ) located on the corner of Storthes and Rookwood St, Mt Lawley.
The Club was founded in 1909 and The Ladies Club was founded in 1921 and by 1923 membership was large enough to justify another two greens with lighting. The original clubrooms designed by W.G. Bennett in 1936 in the Art Deco style were extensively refurbished by the City of Stirling in 2000.