Dingo Flour Mill
Dingo Flour Mill (1922) On the corner of Stirling Highway and Queen Victoria Street, North Fremantle.
Architect: J.F. Allen of Allen and Nicholas. Comprises a complex of buildings, the flour mill, offices and silos with distinctive painted Red Dingo
as a very visible logo for new arrivals to the port and anglers. It was also known as the Goodman Fields Flour Mill and was constructed in 1922. Renovated in 1940,
the logo was painted then by Les Nash of Davies Sign Service. The Art Deco office was designed by Powell, Cameron and Chisolm.