De Feu & Co
38 Roe St, Northbridge WA 6003
1939. In 1903 Du Feu & Co Ltd a metal, tin ware and spouting manufacturers, built a one level natural brick building for use as their factory. In mid 1939, after a fire, architect Mr W. G. Bennett, and builders, Messrs Angell and Clarkit converted the building into the rendered two storeys that we see today. This change in the building allowed the factory to become one of the most up-to-date and modern business in the State, with over 50 employees.