Aquinas College (1938) 58 Mount Henry Rd, Salter Point (on the Mt Henry Peninsula).
The Christian Brothers College in St. George’s Terrace split in 1938 with some day boys and boarders located to Aquinas College beautifully positioned overlooking the Canning River. Day boys moved from CBC to Trinity College in East Perth in 1962. The distinctive brick administration wing creates an imposing first impression of the college and is visible from Mt Henry Bridge. It is built in the Federation/ Arts and Crafts style of architecture.