Pages Menu
Categories Menu

Guildford Town Hall

  Guildford Town Hall (1937) cnr Meadow St and James St ,Guildford.  Eales,Cohen and Fitzhardinge who also built the Applecross Town Hall. It is built in the classic...

Read More

Slovenian Hall

  Slovenian Hall (Formerly Regent Picture Theatre and Gardens) 129–133 James St, Guildford. Also known as Garne Hall. Architect: Samuel Rosenthal. It was...

Read More

Guildford Fire Station

Guildford Fire Station (1934) Meadow St , Guildford. Built by KC Duncan. He was a fireman with the Guildford Volunteers and went on to design many fire stations in WA....

Read More

Sesco Security Building

Sesco Security  Sesco Security, 215 James St. Guildford (1937) Designed by Mr K.C. Duncan as the Swan Building Society- originally located in part of old convict depot...

Read More