Armadale District Hall
Armadale District Hall (1935) Cnr of Jull St and Church Ave, Armadale. Architects: Oldham, Boas and Ednie- Brown . This building represents the architecture of a significant period of prosperity and development in the district during the mid to late 1930s. The Hall was opened by the Lieut. Governor, Sir James Mitchell in 1936. Like many other district halls built at the time of the great popularity of the movies, provision was made at the time of construction for a purpose built bio-box for film projection.